- Chicory Boats filled with Chicken Caesar & Avocado
- Peppadew Peppers filled with goat cheese, apricots & pistachios
- Prawn Tails with Cocktail Sauce
- Pumpkin Scones with Gruyere & Caramelised Onions
- Roast Turkey, Stuffing & Cranberries on Ciabatta Toasts
- Sailor's Tartare on Rye Squares
- Stollen with FoieGras, Moscatel Raisins, Turron & Confit Chicon
- Thai Pumpkin Parcels
- Black Pudding Bonbons with Honey Pear Mustard Relish
- Halloumi Fries with Pomegranate, Mint and Chili
- Meatballs with Cranberry and Pepper Cream Dipping Sauces
- Mini Tarts with Red Cabbage ,Bacon, Blue Cheese and Cranberries
- Pigs in Blankets (sausages wrapped in bacon) with cranberry mustard relish
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Fondue Dipping Sauce
- Samosas with Mango Lime Relish
- Spicy Beef Empanadas
- SpringRolls with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Wild Mushroom Tarts
What else..? - a la carte, bespoke, menu packages…
You can go a la carte and choose as many or as few items as you like. The cold canapes are delivered ready to go. The warm ones in some cases (if you don’t take a service option) might need you to warm them through in an oven, but many will keep warm and be good to serve straight out of the isothermic box.
For a large event, and if we have enough notice, we can also make you a bespoke order of any regional or specific challenge that you might want to give us - we love to get creative :)
You might prefer to take advantage of our special festive offers - Festive 6 or Festive 10 - you choose from the cold and warm choices especially adapted for end of year parties, with a substantial discount on the standard prices for our winter menus.
For even better value, go for the chef choice 6 or chef choice 10. You give us a bit more flexibility on the festive choices, and we can offer you an even better discount. It’s time to send us an email with your preferred option!